Monday, August 27, 2012

My First Day of High School


                This was it. I was actually an official high school student. I’ve been waiting years and years to be in the position I was today. I took a few steps out of my car and walked inside the school I would now call my own for the next four years. I went to my classes and got to know my teachers a little better than the last time I saw them. Then I went to lunch and met a few new friends. The freshmen are so kind and understanding when it comes to inviting and acknowledging you to join in their conversations and groups. I can already tell that John Carroll is going to be so exciting and be a new adventure every day. There are so many new friends to meet, along with a new beginning to just be myself. This year, I am going to try my hardest in school and focus on building strong friendships that would last throughout my high school career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment